Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My art room - in the beginning

This is what I walked into on my first day back to work. I do not come in throughout the summer. I live about 45 to 50 minutes away from work. I never head that far north in the summer. It took me the 2 full teacher work days to get my room in order. I still need to do a bit more to my room. Those things are minor though. It is more labeling and things like that. In the next few days I hope to post the after pictures. I moved a few things around from last year and am pretty excited about the flow of the room. I am also working on new lessons that I hope to post in the next few weeks.

2 comments:

  1. That is exactly how my room looked. Love your green floor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete