Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Back to School



I have seen the blog world of art teachers awaken this week. I love looking at all of the rooms and getting great ideas. I am hoping to post my room and my changes this weekend. My room is not fancy but I am pretty pleased with the changes I have made.


I love doing bulletin boards but at times it does become overwhelming. I was asked to do a bulletin board a few hours before open house. I think many art teachers save things if they have the room and space. I created these monkeys a few years ago to do a spring bulletin board and these guys were lifesavers last night. I just added the SWING INTO SCHOOL to go along with the school year.


My goal this year is to post at least once a week. I hope I can accomplish this task!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, it is like every art teacher is done with summer break and back to school. Everyone is posting again. I love the monkeys!! Way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the monkeys and hope you have a great school year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kids must have loved that it's so playful. Dropped by through Artists in Blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jen, you are such a sweetie! Thanks for the link!

    If you ever need advice or help on how to add pages, let me know, I've got some tutorials I found! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with you blog postings. I find it hard to post every week, but I try too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am pleased I've found your blog. I relate well to your lessons. I like to blog when I try a new lesson. Its like a reflection for me. If a lesson is successful, I find it's a way to record the pluses so I won't forget.

    ReplyDelete